Your selected activities
Prague Stag Do Reviews
Is Prague Ideal For Your Stag Do?
All You Need To Know
Prague is one of Europe’s premier stag party destinations. From its mélange of historical and contemporary architecture to its amazing art galleries and museums, from its delicious food to its cosmopolitan and dynamic party scene filled to the brim with gorgeous girls, Prague has something to offer everyone and our stag activities are designed to showcase this incredible destination. Prepare yourself because this party is going to be huge.
Located in the North East of the Czech Republic, the real beauty of this city is how multi-dimensional it is. Prague is not just a wild party destination, where nightlife runs rampant and booze is cheap; it’s also a haven for foodie’s with restaurants and street food to die for, it’s a cultural hub where history and arts come together in a heady mix. Prague is a place where hedonism is not only practised but actively encouraged making it a veritable stag do paradise.
Currency: Czech Koruna
Official Language: Czech
Dialling Code: +420
Emergency Number: 112
Population: +1.3 million
Prague is ready to take you wherever you want to go. The city’s public transport systems are so convenient and efficient. The buses are a doddle to understand, but just in case you can’t decipher the Czech language, just ask the nearest friendly local. The main international bus station of the city is ÚAN Praha Florenc, and the buses will take you anywhere you want to go within the city.
For activities located outside the city centre, your best bet would be to rent a minibus or, where possible use the train system which links Prague to the rest of the Czech Republic as well as other European destinations. Don’t forget that we can help you with transportation to and from your stag activities, as well as airport transfers, city tours and limos.
One of the real beauties of Prague as a stag destination is that you can go any time of year. The Czech Republic has four very distinct seasons, but being accustomed to both the cold of winter and the heat of summer, Prague has a veritable smorgasbord of activities to choose in any season.
If you are hot blooded, then visiting the capital in winter might not be the best idea. Between early November and late February, the weather gets icy cold and the city can often get covered in snow. This is a great time for warm indoor activities or outdoor snow based fun. Feeling cold?
While the temperatures in summer are the hottest, this is also the time of year when most tourists descend upon Prague. The best time to visit is Spring of Autumn. The crowds are less, the accommodation is cheaper and the weather is still mild.
- Visit Prague’s Beer Museum: Beer, beer, beer – the liquid gold of the stag party, and coincidentally, one of the Czech Republic’s most famous exports. Yes beer in Prague is not only cheap, it is also Oh So Good. Home to some of the world’s best brews, Prague also has a museum dedicated to the frothy stag juice. A great idea for some indoor, educational stag do fun.
- Get cultured at the Prague House of Photography: Ok, we know getting hammered is fun and expected, but your stag do in Prague doesn’t have to be only about how drunk you can get. For those who like to indulge in a bit of culture while abroad, a great alternative stag idea is a visit to The Prague House of Photography for a mix of classic and modern Czech photography.
- Stop by John Lennon’s Wall: Musical legend and famous pacifist John Lennon is something of an iconic hero in Prague. So much so that a wall of graffiti resembling a scaled down version of the Berlin wall has been graffiti-ed in his honour. For a musically inspired stag activity go down and add your own messages to the wall.
- Visit Prague Castle: We know that visiting typical tourist traps might not be your idea of top stag do entertainment, but if you decide to see just one site during your time in the city, make it Prague Castle. The complex is absolutely huge, and dominates the skyline with its multiple architectural styles. End your visit with a meal in the Lobkowicz Palace restaurant which has the best views of the city.
- Have an Absinthe Night: If you want to get really and truly plastered on your stag do abroad, then do it properly, with an Absinthe Night. Did you know, this infamous green liquid is banned in some countries, and with an alcohol content ranging from 45-90 percent, we can see why. Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!
- White Water Rafting: This is a stag activity for the adventure types and adrenalin junkies. White water rafting in the river Vltava just outside of Prague is also a great team building idea for your stag do, working together against the rapids will bring you closer together and get you ready for a cold beer.
- Go Shooting: Show us what you’re made of. You’ll get to handle shotguns, pistols and AK-47’shttps://eventhuse.co.uk/ak-47-shooting-in-prague-stag-do-activities and then shoot your load in a controlled shooting range.
- River Cruise: Lets face it, Prague is a beautiful city and taking in its sights would be a pity. Instead of heading out on your average city tour, do the tourist thing in true stag style, in a private river cruise boat with unlimited booze and sexy strippers onboard.
Recommended Food: Knedlíky steamed dumplings, polévka soup, Klobása smoked sausage
Local beers: Pilsner Urquell, Budvar, Velkopopovický Kozel, Gambrinus, Radegast, Staropramen, Krušovice, Starobrno, Bernard and Svijany.
Local Wine: Svarak hot wine, Frankovka and Modry Portugal red wines, Muller – Thurgau and Riesling white wines