Your selected activities
Your stag do in Prague
All you need to know
You may already know that Prague is one of Europe’s premier stag party destinations. From its mélange of historical and contemporary architecture to its amazing art galleries and museums, from its delicious food to its cosmopolitan and dynamic party scene filled to the brim with gorgeous girls, Prague has something to offer everyone and our stag activities are designed to showcase this incredible destination. Prepare yourself because this party is going to be huge.
Prague, the gem of Bohemia, the eccentric and artistic wild child of Europe, and the majestically beautiful capital of the Czech Republic. If Prague was a woman, she’d be a hard-core party animal, always up for a good time, a bit of tease, but with a touch of class and a huge appetite. Sounds like the perfect female. Well it’s also the perfect stag destination.
Located in the North East of the Czech Republic, the real beauty of this city is how multi-dimensional it is. Prague is not just a wild party destination, where nightlife runs rampant and booze is cheap; it’s also a haven for foodie’s with restaurants and street food to die for, it’s a cultural hub where history and arts come together in a heady mix, it’s a place famous for its beautiful women and its local beers. Prague is a place where hedonism is not only practised but actively encouraged making it a veritable stag do paradise.
Currency: Czech Koruna
Official Language: Czech
Dialling Code: +420
Emergency Number: 112
Population: +1.3 million
- Visit Prague’s Beer Museum: Beer, beer, beer – the liquid gold of the stag party, and coincidentally, one of the Czech Republic’s most famous exports. Yes beer in Prague is not only cheap, it is also Oh So Good. Home to some of the world’s best brews, Prague also has a museum dedicated to the frothy stag juice. A great idea for some indoor, educational stag do fun.
- Get cultured at the Prague House of Photography: Ok, we know getting hammered is fun and expected, but your stag do in Prague doesn’t have to be only about how drunk you can get. For those who like to indulge in a bit of culture while abroad, a great alternative stag idea is a visit to The Prague House of Photography for a mix of classic and modern Czech photography.
- Stop by John Lennon’s Wall: Musical legend and famous pacifist John Lennon is something of an iconic hero in Prague. So much so that a wall of graffiti resembling a scaled down version of the Berlin wall has been graffiti-ed in his honour. For a musically inspired stag activity go down and add your own messages to the wall.
- Visit Prague Castle: We know that visiting typical tourist traps might not be your idea of top stag do entertainment, but if you decide to see just one site during your time in the city, make it Prague Castle. The complex is absolutely huge, and dominates the skyline with its multiple architectural styles. End your visit with a meal in the Lobkowicz Palace restaurant which has the best views of the city.
- Go Clubbing like an Anarchist: Lucky for you, Prague is a nightlife haven. If you are looking to party on your stag do, you’ve come to the right place. But this isn’t run-of-the-mill, normal vanilla flavoured clubbing, this is underground, anarchic clubbing for the hard-core party animal. Try the alternative Bunkr Parukarka club in a war bunker or raw laid-back Cross Club. It Prague’s nightlife scene, anything goes.
- Have an Absinthe Night: If you want to get really and truly plastered on your stag do abroad, then do it properly, with an Absinthe Night. Did you know, this infamous green liquid is banned in some countries, and with an alcohol content ranging from 45-90 percent, we can see why. Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!
Top Stag Activities in Prague
- White Water Rafting: This is a stag activity for the adventure types and adrenalin junkies. White water rafting in the river Vltava just outside of Prague is also a great team building idea for your stag do, working together against the rapids will bring you closer together and get you ready for a cold beer.
- Go Shooting: They say a gun is like an extension of a man’s penis. Show us what you’re made of and shoot from the hip with this empowering stag activity. You’ll get to handle shotguns, pistols and AK-47’s and then shoot your load in a controlled shooting range.
- Strip River Cruise with Unlimited Booze: Lets face it, Prague is a beautiful city and taking in its sights would be a pity. Instead of heading out on your average city tour, do the tourist thing in true stag style, in a private river cruise boat with unlimited booze and sexy strippers onboard.
Knedlíky steamed dumplings, polévka soup, Jitrnice, Klobása smoked sausage
Local beers: Pilsner Urquell, Budvar, Velkopopovický Kozel, Gambrinus, Radegast, Staropramen, Krušovice, Starobrno, Bernard and Svijany.
Local Wine: Svarak hot wine, Frankovka and Modry Portugal red wines, Muller – Thurgau and Riesling white wines
Local Spirits: Becherovka, Fernet, Slivovice
Prague is ready to take you wherever you want to go, whether you want to get there cheaply on a bus, easily in a cab, or in style in a limo (link).
The city’s public transport systems are so convenient and efficient, you’d think they built for stag groups to get around easily regardless of how pissed they are. The buses are a doddle to understand, but just in case you can’t decipher the Czech language, just ask the nearest friendly local. After all the Czech ladies do have something of a reputation as being forthcoming and eager to please. The main international bus station of the city is ÚAN Praha Florenc, and the buses will take you anywhere you want to go within the city.
For activities located outside the city centre, your best bet would be to rent a minibus or, where possible use the train system which links Prague to the rest of the Czech Republic as well as other European destinations. Don’t forget that we can help you with transportation to and from your stag activities, as well as airport transfers, city tours and indulgent stag style stripper limos.
Apart from its exquisitely fine female folk, another one of the real beauties of Prague as a stag destination is that you can go any time of year. The Czech Republic has four very distinct seasons, but being accustomed to both the cold of winter and the heat of summer, Prague has a veritable smorgasbord of activities to choose in any season.
If you are hot blooded stags, then visiting the capital in winter might not be the best idea. Between early November and late February, the weather gets icy cold and the city can often get covered in snow. This is a great time for warm indoor activities or outdoor snow based fun. Feeling cold?
While the temperatures in summer are the hottest, this is also the time of year when most tourists descend upon Prague, so for a stag do that’s not inundated with noisy camera toting Americans in florescent visors, the best time to visit is Spring of Autumn. The crowds are less, the accommodation is cheaper and the weather is still mild.
Cost of a good mezze in a restaurant: 20-40 Euro
Cost of a Souvlaki: 5 Euro
Cost of a pint of beer: 3-4 Euro
Cost of a cocktail in a club: 8-10 Euro
Cost of a bottle of water: 1.50 Euro
Cost of a Cappuccino: 4 Euro
Cost of a one way ticket on the bus: 1-2 Euro
Cost of Taxi (min): 3.50 Euro
- Although now brimming full of party animals and fun seekers, Ayia Napa was – not so long ago just a quiet little fishing village.
- Ayia Napa is not all clubs, pubs and drunken debauchery, the beach resort boasts an ancient aqueduct, a 14th century monastery, a Thalassa maritime museum and a couple of cute little churches.
- While the local population of Ayia Napa and the surrounding Famagusta district is around 3,000, this number increases to over ten times this amount in the peak summer months.
- Derived from a Venetian-era monastery of the same name, Ayia Napa literally means holy wooded valley. This unlikely name was given to the party town because in ancient times the area surrounding the town was covered with thick forest.
Latest Stag Ideas on Prague
20 December 2017