Top Summer Stag Do Destinations & Activities
It’s nearly summer time and the weather in our fabulous stag destinations is already starting to heat up in preparation for your arrival this coming season. So in honour of the hot weather, the sun, the scantily clad ladies and the ice cold beers, we’ve compiled this list of some of our best summer activities across Europe. Enjoy!
- Pistol Shooting with 50 Bullets: What could be better on a hot summer’s day in Prague, then escaping the crowds of sweaty tourists in the city, and heading out to the peace and quiet of the shooting range? Ok, Ok we know, peace and quiet may not have been the right choice of words, but once you get there, gun in hand, concentration 100% focused on the target, you’ll see what we mean. The peace before the shot and the quiet after the bang can be quite addictive! And you and the boys will also get to spend some time outdoors, in the sun and away from the distractingly stunning Czech girls for a couple of hours and indulge in some serious male bonding time on your stag do in Prague
- Bobsledding Thrill: Picture the scene. The sky is blue and the sun is shining, you and your boys are just outside Prague in a picturesque and hilly green landscape. No you aren’t here to have a picnic or go for a hike; you are here to whip down the huge snake-like black bobsled that weaves its way vertiginously down the hillside. Sound like fun? We think so too! Although the bobsleds do go pretty darn fast, this activity is not dangerous and can be enjoyed by even the most mild mannered amongst you. The thrill of shooting down the hill Cool Running style is enough to put anyone in a good mood for the rest of the day. This is a stag do must activity for the summer in Prague
- White Water Rafting: We know Krakow doesn’t get THAT hot in the summer but it definitely gets warm enough to take your boys out for an awesome day of white water rafting in the Olympic 350m man-made rapids course on the River Vistula just outside the capital. The course is pretty challenging so not only will you be indulging in a spot of team building, you’ll also be getting a wicked workout and testing your strength to the limit. The added bonus of course is that you will get soaked to the skin which is a sure way of keeping you cool on your summer stag do in Krakow! Just don’t forget to bring spare clothes!
- Aquapark: Who would have thought that the nightlife and culture capital of Poland would have such an awesome waterpark? Well here at Eventhuse we make sure we have our fingers directly on the pulse of what’s happening in Krakow and the Aquapark has proved its worth time and time again as an amazing stag activity for a hot (or cold – the Aquapark is indoors!) summers day in the city. Not only is there a dozen sweet slides to bomb down, there is also a Jacuzzi, a wave machine and a bar where you can get your beers poolside. Heaven!
- Quad Bike Safari: Ayia Napa is the ultimate summer stag do destination so basically anything you choose to do in this beach resort paradise will be perfectly suited to the hot weather and the beating sun! For a truly amazing stag day out, we recommend getting yourself onto a quad bike safari where you will get a glimpse of some of the most stunning parts of the Ayia Napa coastline and the surrounding areas. When we say glimpse we actually mean that you will be able to stop off at some of the best places for cliff-jumping, swimming in crystal clear caves and lagoons and enjoy ice cold beers along the way
- Scuba Diving: For the stags who already know how to scuba dive, the spectacularly turquoise waters around Ayia Napa make an excellent spot to do some underwater exploration of Napa’s famous caves, lagoons and reefs. And for the stags that don’t have a scuba diving qualification – well, now is as good a time as any to learn how to breathe underwater, watch the marine life in its own habitat and experience the amazing world under the sea
- Beer Bike: Its summertime in Budapest, the sun is shining high in the blue, blue sky, the air is warm and you are thirsty for a nice refreshing ice cold beer. Instead of hitting the bar and hiding yourself away from the sunshine, one amazing alternative way to see the city and get your drink on is on a Beer Bike tour. You’ll be getting exercise as you pedal your way around the Hungarian capital, taking in the sights, sounds and smells. And all the while you’ll have cold beer on tap served to you by a stunning bar maid! What more could you want from your stag do in Budapest. Boom
- Brewery Tour and Tasting: Looking for a great alternative way to drink during your summer stag do in Budapest? Well how about a tour of a local brewery where you will not only learn all about the art of brewing your favourite golden liquid, you’ll also get to taste some of the produce as well. This is a good way to get out of the sun at the hottest part of the day in Budapest and get some pre-gaming drinking in before your big stag night out in the capital
- Bubble Football: You’ll be surprised by how hot Bucharest actually gets in the summer time. And while this destination is perfect for a summer stag do, you might find yourselves looking for alternative indoor activities during the day when the sun is high and the heat is on! How does running around a football pitch with your entire upper body encased in a life-size inflatable bubble sound? This activity is not only hilarious and entertaining; it’s also highly energetic and quite exhausting. One hour on the pitch and the boys will be more than ready to head into the old town, the park or to join the sexy locals at the popular Mamaia beach for some nice cold brewskies!
- Outdoor Karting: If you and your mates are the competitive types, you’ll love this outdoor go karting activity in Bucharest. It’s perfect for the summer season because you’ll be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine, but the speed of the go karts as they whizz around the track at top speed will keep you cool. Try racing each other, timing each other to get the best lap time and look out on those sharp corners. Quench your thirst with cold beers after the session
- Tandem Sky Dive: What better way to celebrate diving into the great adventure that is marriage than by indulging in some summer tandem sky diving in Bucharest? You don’t all have to do the jump if you don’t think you’re man enough for it, but the adrenalin rush you’ll feel as you jump out of the plane and plummet down to earth, will be like nothing you’ve ever felt before. Its great fun, great value and it makes for a great story to tell the hot Romanian ladies at the bar later!