Your selected activities
Ayia Napa Stag Do Reviews
Is Ayia Napa Ideal For Your Stag Do?
All You Need To Know
Sun, surf, and smoking hot girls are de rigueur in Ayia Napa and our stag activities are expertly tailored to offer you the best nightlife, the wildest adventure sports, and the best restaurants on offer in Ayia Napa. If you want your stag do to be one long endless party, fuelled by cheap booze and accompanied by a bevy of beautiful half naked women, in a destination where the sunshine is guaranteed – then Ayia Napa is the ideal spot for you. The long white sand beaches are amongst the best in Europe, with all day beach parties which include raunchy activities that would make your Granny turn in her grave. The Nightlife has an unequalled reputation; with top world class DJ’s spinning all genres of music from trance and house to hip hop and R&B.
Official Language: Greek and English
Dialling Code: +357
Emergency Number: 112
While the destination’s nightlife and party potential is HUGE, Ayia Napa is only a fairly small beach resort town. The bars, clubs and pubs are all very centrally located and easily reached by walking.
There are regular buses that will take you to the ultimate stag party beach Nissi Beach, and if you don’t feel like slumming it with the other sweaty tourists, the trip cost around 8 Euro in a taxi.
The best way to explore the area is to rent quads, buggies or mopeds, as this will give you the freedom to come and go as you please.
Cyprus is hot and sunny for pretty much ten months of the year, which means that whatever time of year you come to Ayia Napa for your stag do, you are guaranteed to find skimpy bikini clad women everywhere! In fact, in the hottest summer months of June, July and August, the only way to keep cool is to strip of and get wet.
The rest of the year is still worlds away from the grey skies and cold temperatures of Northern Europe, and in fact Spring and Autumn, from March till May and then September till early November, are the perfect times to get your adrenalin on and head outdoors for some seriously hard core stag activities.
- Soak up the sun at Nissi Beach: Not only is Nissi one of the best beaches in Cyprus, the hot spot also boasts an awesome beach-side bar, packed full of drunk party people dancing to the rocking tracks being spun by the resident DJ. This is where the party starts as the sun sets so make sure your stag group are in the right place when the action happens.
- Rent a Buggy or Quad Bike: This is an absolute MUST activity for any stag do in Ayia Napa. Not only are the quads fast, fun and liberating, they are also massively practical, and the perfect way to explore the coastline and find some sweet hidden coves and beaches.
- Test the Rides at the Water Park: Water Parks are just for kids right? WRONG! A visit to the Ayia Napa water park is a top idea for an alternative stag activity. Let your childish side run riot whizzing down the slides and floating along the lazy rivers.
- Eat at a Fish Tavern: You’re bound to end your wild stag nights out in Ayia Napa with drunked kebabs at dawn, so why not have at least one decent meal and enjoy the local fresh fish in a traditional Cypriot tavern beside the sea. You will definitely love it.
- Brewery Tour – All You Can Drink: While they may have questionable taste in clothes, frequently wearing ball crushingly tight jeans and Grandpa jumpers, the hipster crew are infuriatingly right about one thing – the beauty and sophistication of craft beer. Once you’ve guzzled your body’s weight in Cypriot Keo, take the stag group up for a tour of the local Prime microbrewery, for an all-you-can-drink sampler of their Oatmeal Stout and Belgian Wit.
- Pirate Boat Cruise: The nightlife in Ayia Napa can get pretty wild, with late night parties rolling long pat dawn – and for the real party animals, there are loads of beach parties and better yet, boat parties! The Pirate Boat Cruise is an awesome idea for a stag group looking to meet like-minded people and have some serious X-rated fun!
- Go for a Mexican Feast: Los Banditos is a veritable Ayia Napa institution and a Stag do in the destination simply wouldn’t be complete without starting your night out with a Mexican dinner here. The staff are amazing, the food is mouth wateringly good, the drinks go down a treat and the atmosphere is buzzing.
Recommended Food: Mezze, Halloumi, Souvlaki, Octopus, Calamari, Fresh Fish
Local beers: Keo, Leon
Spirits: Zivania, Ouzo, Mastiha
Cost of a good mezze in a restaurant: 20-40 Euro
Cost of a Souvlaki: 5 Euro
Cost of a pint of beer: 3-4 Euro
Cost of a cocktail in a club: 8-10 Euro
Cost of a bottle of water: 1.50 Euro
Cost of a Cappuccino: 4 Euro
Cost of a one way ticket on the bus: 1-2 Euro
Cost of Taxi (min): 3.50 Euro